Solids Control Services - Company Profile
From its roots in the treatment and conditioning of drilling mud for the oil and gas industry in the North Sea, SCS now operates across both geographic and industrial borders.
25 Years Experience in the Solids Control and Separation Business
The 25 years in the oil and gas industry is complemented by 15 years experience in the treatment of industrial sludge's and effluent waste streams.
From its headquarters and operations base in Aberdeen, Scotland and its operations base and main engineering facility in Den Helder, The Netherlands SCS is privileged to have the opportunity of serving a broad range of well covenanted, blue-chip customers, including most major:
- Oil and gas producing companies
- Drilling contractors
- Drilling project management contractors and a range of other prestigious customers including:
- Refinery operators
- Steel producers
- Port authorities
- International waste management contractor
Having grown largely on the back of recommendation and repeat business SCS fully appreciates the need to offer customers a service that:
- is both responsive and proactive;
- meets (and aims to exceed) technical and service level expectations;
- is safely delivered and complies with best environmental practice; and
- is commercially attractive and offers value for money.